- This testing requires you to fast for a minimum of 6 hours prior to testing. This includes no food, no water and no teeth brushing.
- You need to bring a first of the morning urine sample before eating. If you get up in the night to urinate, the sample can be used if you have fasted a minimum of 6 hours by then.
- Bring the urine sample in a sterilized container with a lid.
- Bring a list of your medications and supplements that you use.
- If you need to take your medication before your appointment you may do so.
- Avoid nicotine for 6 hours prior to the appointment.
What To Expect During Your Visit.
- We test urine, saliva and blood for unique biomarkers that we believe are essential to your health. All we require is a drop of blood from your finger, therefore expect to have your finger pricked.
- You will get all of the results during your visit and they will be explained to you. We strongly believe in providing patients with all of the information they need to help them decide on how to proceed.
- Any recommended supplements are not covered in your visit fee.